Chris talked me into changing our minds again about where to register. He prefers Babies R Us...he likes being able to see everything there vs. ordering a good number of items online at target.com. We did a price check on some of the big ticket items...and both stores are equal in cost. We started looking at crib bedding at both stores...and I hated them ALL! I'm just not a princess-y kind of girl....or even a modern girl. I don't know...I would have had a much easier time picking out boy bedding with little puppies or trucks or something. I just didn't like the idea of a "unisex" room...we know the gender now...we want to cater to it... PLUS...I have a really hard time swallowing a $150+ price tag for sheets and a comforter.... Anywho....we found a girl crib set for an excellent price online (we originally saw it in the store)...I think it's on it's way of being phased out. So we purchased it and are waiting for it to be delivered. Here's a pic:
We are VERY close to deciding a name. We have it narrowed down to two. We did have it narrowed down to three...but then we realized the third would have the initials of BLT...and I refuse to do that to her. Both options would leave her with the initials of MLT...with the L standing for Lee (my middle name and mother's maiden name). I'm purposely not sharing the two options (if you know me fairly well...you already know one option)... We don't want everyone's opinion clouding our decision. We know no matter what we decide, someone is not going to like the decision....or prefer one name over the other. We'll see... $5 to anyone who can guess the two options! ;o)
3 comments:
Is one of them Molly? Just kidding. My guess is Maddison or Madelyn. Tom says Maddison or Melissa.
First of all, that bedding is adorable! Very Diane - not over-the-top prissy, just classy and pretty :-)
And apparently I don't know you that well because I have no idea what names you like but I'll guess Madge and Maude ;-)
You guys are WAY better off than we are - we are close to nothing in the name-game. There has been no narrowing, there has been no agreeing...oh well, we've got plenty of time, I guess.
Sorry I missed your call the other night - give me a call next time you're driving.
okay....now my comment is as long as your post...sorry!
My guess is Mikaila. I love the bedding. Love you
Post a Comment