Sunday, March 29, 2009

We've picked a name!

Morgan Lee Taylor

We've received pretty good feedback from family on the name. I think everyone likes the name...some are struggling with name association from someone we never really knew...but this will just give them a good opportunity to associate with their first niece or granddaughter!

We've been pretty busy getting ready for John and Melissa's visit this weekend. We're so excited to be going to a Suns game on Friday night. The Suns aren't up to their usual level of excellence, but it will still be fun. I think we're also planning a trip to Sedona, which is always beautiful! The nursery is 70% cleaned out. Chris has been busy getting everything from our "miscellaneous" room into the office. I picked up some paint samples, so it's just trying to find the right match with the comforter and the base color. We're hoping to paint the majority of the room a light tan with a pink stripe about 3/4 of the way up bordered by a white stripe on the top and the bottom. We'll see how it goes...it will certainly test our taping skills!

I didn't realize how pregnant I looked until this weekend. We got together with some friends that we haven't seen since February, and the first comment was "Wow! You really are poking out now!" Yeah... I promise...pictures soon... I really hate belly pictures...so it probably won't be a posed side shot...but with John and Melissa coming in town, I'm sure we'll be taking plenty of pictures.

No comments: