Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wrapping up the first trimester!

I can't believe the first trimester is said and done with! Time has FLOWN by! Mark the day: Yesterday (January 30th) was the first time my pre-pregnancy clothes were uncomfortable. Probably not from a belly or anything....more like bloating since this morning my jeans were very comfortable. :o) I think it served as a preview of a few weeks down the road.

I've had questions for belly pics. Here's my answer: all we have now is Diane's belly without Peanut making a difference. So...we're going to wait until a few weeks down the road before posting any belly pics! ;o)

I was looking through the symptom guide the other night and was pointing out a bunch of symptoms that I don't have. That always leads to worrying if you really are pregnant... Anyway, I prayed that the Lord would grant me peace or let me know somehow that I truly was pregnant. I was expecting maybe a sense of peace.... God decided I needed some ferocious stretching pains this morning! See! God answers prayer the way he wants to! PTL for answered prayers!

2 comments:

The Kopers said...

Yay for being in the second trimester! Woo-hoo! (although, I think your ticker at the top of your blog is wrong - it says your only 12 weeks). I am a big fan of the second trimester! Glad to hear your feeling good! Can't wait until Peanut starts poking out so we can see some belly pictures!

Holly said...

How exciting! Time continues to fly. I can't believe I'm waiting to give birth! I'm glad you're feeling well and you haven't suffered through morning sickness! I look forward to seeing belly pics soon:)
I'm going to be making my blog private so I'll need your e-mail address!