Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful visit to Nebraska for Christmas. It was not as cold as it could have been...but still plenty cold for our Arizona blood. Unfortunately, we didn't take ANY pictures during this trip!!! The best part of the vacation: a nap EVERY day. It was beautiful!

We were able to share the great news with family while back in town. It was so fun, and I think everyone was pretty excited. I got some great maternity clothes from Teresa. We had to ship the clothes back to Arizona since our luggage was so full.

All in all, it was a wonderful trip. We are happy to be home and happy to pick Honey up from the kennel. All of the Christmas decorations have been packed up in our home, and things are looking back to normal!

1 comment:

The Kopers said...

OH MY GOSH!! First of all, I can't believe you didn't call me - we haven't talked in SO long (or at least comment my blog to tell me you had one!) But I just happened to notice that I have some blog followers (I wasn't even quite sure what that meant) and then saw your picture and that you started a blog! I'm so glad. I will LOVE keeping up with you and BABY TAYLOR this way.

BABY TAYLOR!!!! I am SO excited for you! Yay! And our kids will only be a few weeks apart! Oh, I am so excited for you guys, Diane. You are going to be such wonderful parents.

If I had known, I would have called you to tell you that on the day after Christmas, all the maternity clothes were 1/2 off at JCP. Hope you're feeling good! Love ya!