First...we don't celebrate Valentines' Day in our marriage. We don't buy cards, flowers, or go out for dinner. It just doesn't have a lot of meaning for us. However, it's another wonderful weekend day this year that we get to spend together!
We got to hear Peanut's heartbeat yesterday. Amazing!!! 153 BPM. Chris said it sounded like when his dad imitates a car running. Metaphors aside, it was an amazing moment. The next appointment will be the big ultrasound! We've decided to find out the sex of Peanut.... yes...we gave in! I'm pretty excited though. Just 4 more weeks, and we'll know whether there's another grandson in the family or the first granddaughter. My money is on a grandson. I think everyone at work (except for one) thinks it's a boy. I think Chris secretely wants a boy...he's tired of a house full of females. What can I say? Honey, Katie, and I rule the house!
I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
Yay for finding out the sex! It's just as exciting to hear "it's a..." at 20 weeks as it is at 40, and lets us plan better so I'm all over it - I just don't think babies look as cute in yellow and green as they do in pink or blue, too :-)
I must be the one, huh??? LOL! I still think it is gonna be a girl with cute lil ponytails sticking up!
What a wonderful moment - a Taylor heartbeat! Half mommy & half daddy - can't wait to meet the little one. Next ultrasound I will know what colors to buy - yeah.......
Post a Comment