Some odd things happening physically... Ladies who have been through labor before....need your thoughts on what's going on...
Symptom #1:
I use the restroom probably 3 times a night. Well on one of the trips last night, I thought I heard a little splash.... kind of odd because I was just peeing...but I was half asleep and didn't think twice about it. When I woke up in the morning...I remember the "splash" and thought...huh...I wonder if that was my mucous plug????
Symptom #2:
This morning I wake up and notice a pink stain on the undies... I am still spotting 3 hours later. If this was right after the internal exam, I would have blamed it on that...but that was on Friday and I was completely fine on Saturday. Plus this is quite a bit more than what I was experiencing after the appointment...
Symptom #3:
I am getting really, really bad menstrual type pain very low in the abdomen. It woke me up a few times...and I was timing them for a while and they were about 9 minutes apart...but have kind of slowed down. When I do get them though, they are pretty, pretty painful. Not like to the point where they are in the shows and movies screaming...but they make me stop talking or moving until it passes.... Are these just Braxton-Hicks? Or is this the beginning stage of labor?
Are we thinking a baby soon? Or are we thinking...Diane - hold your britches sweetie...we got a ways go go....that's called false labor....
2 comments:
The splash could have been your mucus plug and spotting is very normal before labor (even a few days before labor) and it sounds like you have having some good contractions - it may not be actual labor starting but they probably are very real contractions - if you don't go into labor before your next appointment, I bet your dr will find you dialated a little more! You're getting really close! Keep us posted!
I lost my mucous plug about a week before I had Addi...Sounds like Morgan will be here soon!! Yay!! Keep us updated!!
Post a Comment