We finally registered at Babies R Us! Melissa (my sister-in-law) braved the adventure with me. If only you could have seen us sitting on the ground (it hurt to crouch for that long) looking at the different breast pumps and accessories needed....the different bottles....the different aspirators...the different thermometers... :o) We came up with this strategy: go middle of the road...not the cheapest...not the most expensive. Whew! We did manage to finish the registry in 2.5 hours...which I heard is not too bad! Most of the larger items are neutral (allowing us to hopefully use it for a second child). Being that we don't really know all of what we'll need for a baby...I'm not sure the registry really includes everything of what we need...but oh well! We'll play it by ear.
John and Melissa were in town for the long weekend. We had a great time! It was so fun just to hang out and chill with my brother and sister-in-law. We took Mel to her first NBA game (Suns vs. Kings). Even though we won that night, it looks like our chances for the playoffs is slim to none. Boo. On Saturday, we drove up to Sedona for a wonderful (cold) day! We did some hiking at Slide Rock. It was so fun and being almost 6 months pregnant...I think I did fairly well!
I promise, promise, promise....pictures coming soon!
2 comments:
Woo-hoo for a registry. That is really fun!
And Yay for preggos going hiking! We went hiking this weekend, too.
Glad you had fun with your family!
Yippee!!! Congrats on being done with that! ha ha. Now post that belly picture STAT!
Post a Comment