Thursday, April 16, 2009

A belly pic?

Yes, yes, Molly, you're wildest dream has come true! LOL! We took a belly pic for YOU! Here I am at 23 weeks:


I just noticed after looking at these pics that my baby belly is kind of pointy! :o)~

We had our 22 week check up last week. Things are going well! Little Morgan's heart was pounding away at 160 BPM (look at my strong little girl!). I have my gestational diabetes test before the next appointment. Let's keep our fingers crossed! I did have some weight gain with this appointment: 4 lbs. HOWEVER, they gave us the wrong weight numbers at the last appointment...so even with the 4 lbs of weight gain, I am still 4 lbs lighter than my first OB appointment in December. Who would have thought? Honestly, it just makes me realize how much extra weight I was carrying before becoming pregnant! Good to know (and to remember)!

When uploading these pics, I realized I had some pics from our Shreveport trip. Honey got to meet Chris's dad....and they became the BESTEST of friends!






And for those of you who know Katie (our cat), this pic of her and Honey on the same couch are for you. We didn't know how long it would take for them to get used to each other, but I think they love each other in their own love-hate kind of way!


Take care everyone! (Molly - I hope you appreciate the belly pic!) :o)

2 comments:

Molly said...

YEAH!!! It's about time! THANK YOU! You look adorable, I love it and wish I could rub it. ha ha just kidding.

The Kopers said...

Your baby bump is adorable! You are one cute mama!