Sunday, July 28, 2013

Things I will pray for this week

Of course we pray for a great many things, but in case the business of life gets to me, here are some things I will remember to pray

Help me remember the blessings in my life!
-My healthy children
-My faithful husband
-My career that affords me much flexibility and work/life balance
-Coworkers and friends that I can lean on
-A home with a working A/C (praise the lord!)
-Reliable transportation
-My parents and brother
-My health...even with this pesky psoriasis that won't clear up as quickly as I want it to!

Help me remember the Lord is omniscient and worthy of praise!
-He knows the path for our family...even when we don't or have a path of our own in mind
-He knows the path of this nation even when I worry about laws or decisions being made

This week will be devoted to praising God for His blessings vs worrying about my own needs.





No comments: