Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pictures!

Cleaning out the camera this weekend...here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.

Chris and I drove to Canyon Lake and wanted to take the Apache Trail in the Jeep. Unfortunately, I wimped out on the dirt roads on the side of steep cliffs with no guard rails. We made it about halfway before I asked him to turn around (literally have never been that scared before!). We did take pictures of our new ride in front of Canyon Lake. I joked with Chris that it should be on the Jeep's website!





























Honey's favorite toy is a $1 bouncing ball from Wal-mart. She likes to kick the ball around all on her own! Here's some action shots:





























Finally, here are a few shots of Morgan's Nursery. Please excuse the tools in the changing table! We have several "smaller" things to get like the hamper and baskets/totes for the changing table.

The view from the door:


The view from the opposite corner:


A straight-on picture of Morgan's crib:


The picture above the changing table. The verse is from James 1:17 (Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above...)


There you go! The camera has been cleaned out and the blog is updated! :o) We are traveling to Nebraska next week for a wedding, so there will be plenty of pictures from that trip!

1 comment:

The Kopers said...

Here nursery is very pretty! Have a fun trip :-)